Study Permit

AA Law Logo concepts v4_web_leaf.png

The Government of Canada issues permits to foreign nationals in order for them to study at a designated learning institution in Canada.  Canada is home to many educational institutions, including 96 universities.


We can assist you with:

  • determining which institution and program of study are right for you

  • understanding the minimum requirements for your application

  • applying for a study permit once you have been accepted to a program

Do you qualify for Canadian Study Permit?